We love it when our friends use our bars as ingredients in their original recipes, and the gals over at Athletic Avocado recently shared an idea that we just had to pass along. These Lemon Blueberry LÄRABAR Cookie Cups are gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and Paleo-friendly – not to mention scrumptious!
Makes 2 cookie cups Ingredients:
• 3 Tbsp. cashews, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
• 2 Tbsp. fresh blueberries
• 1 tsp. lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray cooking spray in 2 mini muffin cups. Cut LÄRABAR in half, and smash each half into each muffin cup. Press down into muffin cup until equal thickness throughout. Bake for 12 minutes, or until cups become golden.
3. In a food processor, combine drained cashews, blueberries and lemon juice. Blend until mixture is smooth.
4. Take cookie cups out of muffin tin when cooled. Spoon in cashew mixture.
5. Sprinkle lemon zest on top, if desired.