• What makes Renola™ different from other granola offerings?
Most granola offerings contain oats or other grains, but Renola is a gluten-free, grain-free blend of non-GMO nuts, fruits, seeds, and spices. It tastes so good that anyone can enjoy it, but especially appeals to those actively seeking to avoid grains.
• What does Renola™ mean?
Renola means “Reinventing Granola.” It’s packed full of nutrition, without the filler!
• Is Renola™ gluten-free?
Yes, Renola is certified gluten-free.
• Is Renola™ certified Kosher?
Yes, Renola is certified Kosher.
• Is Renola™ soy free or dairy free?
Renola does not contain any soy or dairy ingredients.
• Is Renola™ vegan?
Renola does not contain animal ingredients.
• Is Renola™ raw?
Renola is not considered raw.
• Are the nuts in Renola™ treated in any way?
For food safety purposes, the almonds and cashews in Renola are roasted.
• What is the shelf life of Renola™?
The shelf life of Renola is 9 months – although we bet you’ll finish the bag before then!
• How many servings are in a 9 oz. bag?
A 9 oz. bag contains between 8½ and 9 servings (one serving = ¼ cup).
• How should Renola™ be eaten?
Renola can be enjoyed a variety of ways: in a bowl with milk, mixed into yogurt, sprinkled on ice cream, shaken on a salad, or by itself. It’s deliciously versatile!