Almond Carrot Cake Oatmeal Bowl
This is the perfect oatmeal bowl for a spring morning. Honey gives it a touch of sweetness, cinnamon adds a warm spice, and almond butter gives it a creamy texture.
Don’t forget the granola for a crunchy finish!
Yields – 1 oatmeal bowl
LÄRABAR pairing – Carrot Cake LÄRABAR
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 carrot, finely shredded
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp honey
- about 10 almonds
- 2 tbsp granola
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ½ Carrot Cake LÄRABAR, thinly sliced
1. Add oats, water, almond milk, carrots, cinnamon, and nutmeg to a saucepan.
2. Bring to boil.
3. When boiling, reduce to a simmer and cook until liquid is absorbed and oatmeal is cooked through.
4. Add oatmeal to a bowl and decorate with almond butter, granola, almonds, honey and LÄRABAR.