Mini Grilled Cheese with Blueberry Muffin LÄRABAR
Mini grilled cheeses are an easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer to throw together in minutes when you have guests coming over. Adding Blueberry Muffin LÄRABAR to a brie grilled cheese gives the sandwich a nice crunch and a wonderful fruit and cheese flavor combination. This recipe also tastes great with our Cherry Pie bars.
3 Blueberry Muffin LÄRABAR, chopped
6 slices of sourdough bread
1 wedge of brie cheese, sliced
3 tbsp unsalted butter
12 mini grilled cheeses
1. Assemble sandwiches – layer slices of brie and chopped Blueberry Muffin bars between 2 slices of sourdough.
2. Generously spread butter on the top and bottom of the sourdough slices. Heat a sauté pan over medium heat.
3. When hot add the sandwich to the pan.
4. Let each side cook for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Slice into smaller sandwiches and serve immediately.