Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
When chia seeds come into contact with liquid, a gel texture forms around the seed, which makes for a great cold breakfast pudding. No cooking needed! Just refrigerate this mixture for an hour and the pudding will form.
Yields – 1 bowl of Chia Seed Pudding
LÄRABAR Pairing – LÄRABAR Cherry Pie
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 4 tbsp cocoa nibs
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 LÄRABAR Cherry Pie, thinly sliced
1. Combine chia seeds, almond milk, vanilla extract, salt and agave syrup into a bowl.
2. Refrigerate for 1 hour minimum.
3. Refrigerating overnight works well too. Pudding will form naturally.
4. When serving add cocoa, pomegranate seeds, and LÄRABAR.